Social Media

Monday, January 5, 2015

New Challenge

Ok, so I may love to write, but writing a blog just hasn't fit with my life the last few months. And sadly, neither has working out.  I was doing pretty good until I fell down the stairs after Thanksgiving, but I haven't really gotten going again (dang you holidays and your yummy foods).

In order to try to remedy that and work on my fitness in the process, I'm accepting the #writeandrun31 challenge. Basically you promise to do something physical - running is so not my thing and I would probably hurt myself if I tried - and something creative - hooray for blogs!

If you want to join me in this lovely challenge, check out http://writeandrun31.strikingly.com/.


So for the next 31 days - February 5 - I will be yogaing and writing blog posts daily.

They say it takes 21 days to make a habit. Lets see if this will help the exercising and blogging stick a little more in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Lauren - it's wonderful to read your blog again! We are looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip horray!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete